Flashbet Strategies

Acetehoge aishteru I changed it little bit. Try this one๐Ÿ˜‰.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Acetehoge aishteru I changed it little bit. Try this one๐Ÿ˜‰.

Thank you bro, I will give this a try for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello guys:) I hope you all are doing good with flashbet but don't forget to share your flashbet strategies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Good luck๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

thanku

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hey guys, please share some of your flashbet strategies, would be interesting to play them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

how about this one?

That's great I will try it

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Acetehoge aishteru For weager try this advance flashbet strategy:) Chance 33%

  1. On every loss increase by 41%
  2. On every win switch high/low
  3. On every win reset bet amount
  4. On profit above or equal to 0.05$-0.1$ stop(according to your balance you can change it)

Good luck๐Ÿ˜€

Just once for Me that I will save your strategy ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™‚ plz

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys, you can try this if your brave enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/a5b3494de6

(Not my flashbet by the way)

I will try .. once but its required more maal mean amount ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

That's great I will try it

goodluck hope it will be

goodluck hope it will be effective for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

goodluck hope it will be

goodluck hope it will be effective for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

May Allah dear I will try .... How much balance required for this flashbet.. thanks for best wishes for me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

May Allah dear I will try .... How much balance required for this flashbet.. thanks for best wishes for me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

no worries we do hope that you can use some of this strats to wager and give you positive results๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

no worries we do hope that you can use some of this strats to wager and give you positive results๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks dear And Appreciated

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

Thanks dear And Appreciated

always welcome๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

Just once for Me that I will save your strategy ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™‚ plz

Good luck mate keep winning ๐Ÿคž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

please keep sharing your strategies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link