Flashbet Strategies

Nice to know that ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Ok

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Many of old strategies from this page are working fine for me. So I am using that strategies like 10% and 33%๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that is really awesome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, keep winning ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Some new one's coming soon, hopefully ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello guys. You can try 63.07% chance on loss 150%. If you want to try some wager. Good Luck:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Some new one's coming soon, hopefully ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh nice. I'm waiting for these new strategies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hello guys. You can try 63.07% chance on loss 150%. If you want to try some wager. Good Luck:))

let me try again this one , will give u feed back about this ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I will try flash

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DELETED said:

I will try flash

Good luck for that mate. Keep winning:)๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I sometimes go for 0.35 % chance with 0.37 % on loss , switch sides on win , I took a few times balances like 20-30 trx to 1-2k trx with this.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I sometimes go for 0.35 % chance with 0.37 % on loss , switch sides on win , I took a few times balances like 20-30 trx to 1-2k trx with this.

It looks nice strategy. I will give it a try today. Thank you for sharing.๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Thanks for sharing this, I will give this a try soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

It looks nice strategy. I will give it a try today. Thank you for sharing.๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck with that , yesterday I did 20 usdt to 150 usdt , so sometimes it works pretty well . I usually go for 10 $ hits per flashbets and bank it after , and restart.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Good luck with that , yesterday I did 20 usdt to 150 usdt , so sometimes it works pretty well . I usually go for 10 $ hits per flashbets and bank it after , and restart.

That's cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll let you know how I get on with this.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

That's cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll let you know how I get on with this.

Have you tried any new strategy?๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link