Flashbet Strategies

Sukh said:

Ah great, I'll check this

Could be insta bust as well, so try when you have some spare fun money ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Could be insta bust as well, so try when you have some spare fun money ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah for sure, thanks:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Thanks, I lost my last remaining kidney using Sukh's strategies

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yeah due to alcohol ๐Ÿ˜‚ kirito89

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Thanks, I lost my last remaining kidney using Sukh's strategies

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Yeah due to alcohol ๐Ÿ˜‚ kirito89

lies, I never drink alcohool, except the days when I'm drunk.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

lies, I never drink alcohool, except the days when I'm drunk.

Hahaha lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Thanks, I lost my last remaining kidney using Sukh's strategies

wth xD so you dont have both now?

thats sad.ask sukh to donate 1 then

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

wth xD so you dont have both now?

thats sad.ask sukh to donate 1 then

Sukh can only donate another flashbest strat now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Sukh can only donate another flashbest strat now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha will try that , hopefully sooooon๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Sukh can only donate another flashbest strat now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but kiri needs a kidney...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Thanks, I lost my last remaining kidney using Sukh's strategies

or you can ask bob to donate his one kidney bud, ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

or you can ask bob to donate his one kidney bud, ๐Ÿ˜

but bobs kidney is also at the danger zone right now.... so meh

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

or you can ask bob to donate his one kidney bud, ๐Ÿ˜

Kirito can live without kidneys, but not without alcohol ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Kirito can live without kidneys, but not without alcohol ๐Ÿ˜‚

lols, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link