Flashbet Strategies

Hello Everyone. I know most of us like to play in flash mode only. Because flash mode is fast and awesome.

And there are many strategies to play in flash mode. What is your best flash mode strategy?๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

20% win chance on loss 24% 300 bets

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
zahidsuleman said:

20% win chance on loss 24% 300 bets

Yes i tried this one. This strategy is really good. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

12% win chance, on loss 15% , 200 bets. (best 100 bets )

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

12% win chance, on loss 15% , 200 bets. (best 100 bets )

Nice one i played the same but with 12.7% chance but now i will try this too thx:-)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I like to play with 10% chance on loss 11% or 12%. Bets 200-500 according to your balance..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

2% win chance incress on win 4700....on stop add first green profit in main balance and put into main balance then roll 1000 on every 1000 incress bet X2 and after win return to previous.....good luck for that

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
huntter said:

2% win chance incress on win 4700....on stop add first green profit in main balance and put into main balance then roll 1000 on every 1000 incress bet X2 and after win return to previous.....good luck for that

Thanks for sharing i will try this ;)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I don't like play flash b'coz i think flash is risky Once I played with $ 300, someone set me up, everything went in my 5 beats. those my ever first and last

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Mohsin7860 said:

I don't like play flash b'coz i think flash is risky Once I played with $ 300, someone set me up, everything went in my 5 beats. those my ever first and last

Oh ok no problem manual is also a best option good luck and keep winning (โ€ขโ€ฟโ€ข)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Oh ok no problem manual is also a best option good luck and keep winning (โ€ขโ€ฟโ€ข)

Thanks for you

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

thanks guys ima try all your suggestions here

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

thanks guys ima try all your suggestions here

Good luck to you๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Good luck to you๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

thanks๐Ÿ™

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I would love to see your suggestions on this Acetehoge miki bobstone :))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link