Flashbet Strategies

Insurgent said:

But it didn't went well

trial and error,hope you find a suitable strat that will work for you.all the best goodluck!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

But it didn't went well

Ah lol better luck next time then xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Ah lol better luck next time then xD

more strategies please...wager strats that is not that much complicated/safe is what i need.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

more strategies please...wager strats that is not that much complicated/safe is what i need.

We are on the same boat then ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

We are on the same boat then ๐Ÿ˜‚

thats our life now we need to wager to rescue our remaining foot.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep trying guys

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Keep trying guys

I need a strat to turn 15$ to 225$, thanks.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I need a strat to turn 15$ to 225$, thanks.

Just max bet on 6%, good luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‹

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Just max bet on 6%, good luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜‹

you mean do or die ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I need a strat to turn 15$ to 225$, thanks.

Seems like that's serious strat

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

thats our life now we need to wager to rescue our remaining foot.

yup, we need a good start to save our remaining foot, ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

yup, we need a good start to save our remaining foot, ๐Ÿ˜€

It's time for you to share a strategy xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

yup, we need a good start to save our remaining foot, ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm ending up with flat wagering at last so still working on it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

It's time for you to share a strategy xD

I wish i could, but all my strats was not working. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

I wish i could, but all my strats was not working. ๐Ÿ˜…

Ah oki, I'll try to post some :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link