Flashbet Strategies

did try some of those strats but nothing last longer so far....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

did try some of those strats but nothing last longer so far....

Yes, there is no permanent strategy and luck also matters. But I am also trying some new strategies so I will share that strategies soon:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Yes, there is no permanent strategy and luck also matters. But I am also trying some new strategies so I will share that strategies soon:)

ill be waiting for that sukh thankies.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Guys, check this strategy:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Guys, check this strategy:)

I'll give this a try, thx for sharing ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I'll give this a try, thx for sharing ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sure and we also need another good strategy from you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฌ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Sure and we also need another good strategy from you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฌ

When I have one, for sure I will post it here ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Guys, check this strategy:)

thanks. i will try this one ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

thanks. i will try this one ๐Ÿ˜

Good luck and you can also share any good strategy:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Good luck and you can also share any good strategy:)

red fairy always catch me while using flash bet strategies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

red fairy always catch me while using flash bet strategies. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some we win & some we lose ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some we win & some we lose ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rightly said :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some we win & some we lose ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yes agreed. but i have very deep love with red fairy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

yes agreed. but i have very deep love with red fairy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

but i will not give up, one day i will defeat red fairy ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link