Flashbet Strategies

aishteru said:

for sure he also give have good wager strats,guess a bit busy in his yt account rn

Hahah yeah I think so too, actually I am still trying old strategies and they are working fine for me ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hahah yeah I think so too, actually I am still trying old strategies and they are working fine for me ๐Ÿ˜€

same but not for a long time... just doing it alternate so it can run longer.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Anyone wants to share good wagering strategy๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I would if I had 1 that didn't bust all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I would if I had 1 that didn't bust all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

hahaha no more strat that can be use too long.

it will surely rage overtime.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I would if I had 1 that didn't bust all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We know you want to keep your strategies safe for your YouTube channel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Still waiting for some new magical strategies ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Sukh biro is so cool

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

We know you want to keep your strategies safe for your YouTube channel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha, yeah maybe but I'm working on something (will post if it looks good), so just see what happens ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hahaha, yeah maybe but I'm working on something (will post if it looks good), so just see what happens ๐Ÿ˜‚

yeah now you are reserved to post it in your yt channel. hahaha!

should we just wait there?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Probably been posted before but I have been having some fun with this:-

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Probably been posted before but I have been having some fun with this:-

Thanks a lot, I will give it a try ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Probably been posted before but I have been having some fun with this:-

haha there yah go! lets see this one then๐Ÿ‘

thanks acey!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

haha there yah go! lets see this one then๐Ÿ‘

thanks acey!

Anytime :)) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting more strategies guys.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link