Flashbet Strategies

Guys, could really do with some more flashbet strats to try out ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I currently use flash mode to advance a good move, if anyone has a different one good to share ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ginsil said:

I currently use flash mode to advance a good move, if anyone has a different one good to share ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will share some new advance flashbet strategies soon till then you can try other strategies available on this page๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

I will share some new advance flashbet strategies soon till then you can try other strategies available on this page๐Ÿ˜€

nice, waiting for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'm still working on, testing a flashbet strat, I will post it here soon... hopefullly ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Maybe you guys can give this a try :

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Maybe you guys can give this a try :

Seems nice trategy. I will try it. Thanks bro๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Seems nice trategy. I will try it. Thanks bro๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck with that, keep the profit amount low like 0.10 - 0.15 cents per flash and the stop loss around $1 and you shouel be ok ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting new flashbet strategies guys:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'm working / testing a few more, if any are consistant I will post again here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
zahidsuleman said:

20% win chance on loss 24% 300 bets

thanks. will try this one ๐Ÿ˜€ keep sharing plz ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Acetehoge snnaveed Try 12% chance inc on loss 14% rolls 200-300 according to balance. Good luck. I Will also ry to make some new advance bet flashbet strategy soon๐ŸŽƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Acetehoge snnaveed Try 12% chance inc on loss 14% rolls 200-300 according to balance. Good luck. I Will also ry to make some new advance bet flashbet strategy soon๐ŸŽƒ

Thanks, I'll give that a try ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

It's time to test some new flashbet strategy ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

It's time to test some new flashbet strategy ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€

For sure ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm testing some more, hopefully 1 or 2 will be good ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link