Flashbet Strategies

Still Testing but nothing worth sharing right now, sadly

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Still Testing but nothing worth sharing right now, sadly

Haha okay, no worries. I know you will post it soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Haha okay, no worries. I know you will post it soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hopefully later today or Monday is it still works ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hopefully later today or Monday is it still works ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I am also trying some new strategies, I will post it later๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello guys, what's going on:) Keep posting your new flashbet strategies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hello guys, what's going on:) Keep posting your new flashbet strategies ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

cant try yet any new strat since market is still bloody... cant pull out the funds this bearish season or it will be a lose lose situation for me even im not yet rolling. so yeah waiting patiently.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

cant try yet any new strat since market is still bloody... cant pull out the funds this bearish season or it will be a lose lose situation for me even im not yet rolling. so yeah waiting patiently.

For sure, I think maybe we are all in the same position ๐Ÿ˜€ but when we have funds we can try new strats again ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

For sure, I think maybe we are all in the same position ๐Ÿ˜€ but when we have funds we can try new strats again ๐Ÿ˜Ž

exactly just need to wait for the right timing.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

cant try yet any new strat since market is still bloody... cant pull out the funds this bearish season or it will be a lose lose situation for me even im not yet rolling. so yeah waiting patiently.

Sure! you can post it later. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Sure! you can post it later. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

im also just try some posted here...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello guys, keep posting your flashbet strategies ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'm working on a good one right now, will post it soon if it stays consistant ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I'm working on a good one right now, will post it soon if it stays consistant ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes, we need that new strategy, good luck for that๐Ÿ’ช

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Unfortunately after it was looking "promising" too many busts to recommend it here, sadly

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Unfortunately after it was looking "promising" too many busts to recommend it here, sadly

Haha okies, It happens but you can share this, may be i am lucky enough to try that strategy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link