Flashbet Strategies

Anyone wants to share his new flashbet strategy๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I will test a few more flashbet strats over the next couple of days, if I find a good one, will post it here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I will test a few more flashbet strats over the next couple of days, if I find a good one, will post it here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you bro Good luck๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

You can try this with a balance of a couple of $'s - build it up (or not as the case maybe) ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

You can try this with a balance of a couple of $'s - build it up (or not as the case maybe) ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for sharing bro. I will try it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

You can try this with a balance of a couple of $'s - build it up (or not as the case maybe) ๐Ÿ˜

i will test this one. thanks ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Good Luck with that guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Good Luck with that guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you bro and good luck to you also ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Testing some new flashbet strats today, if I find a good one I will post it here ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Testing some new flashbet strats today, if I find a good one I will post it here ๐Ÿ˜€

So nice of you. Thanks brother ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Haven't found a good one so far, I will keep testing ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting your flashbet strategies Guys:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Haven't found a good one so far, I will keep testing ๐Ÿ˜Ž

share with me as u find good one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

share with me as u find good one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For sure ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

share with me as u find good one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes bro we will share it with you๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link