Flashbet Strategies

Trying this one recently:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
huntter said:

2% win chance incress on win 4700....on stop add first green profit in main balance and put into main balance then roll 1000 on every 1000 incress bet X2 and after win return to previous.....good luck for that

Brovcan u explain clearly,i don't understand

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Manjekar said:

Brovcan u explain clearly,i don't understand

Chance 2%

Increase on win - 4700%

On loss- reset bet amount

Rolls anything like 10000

And stop on some profit - you can set anything so that it got stop at 2 greens in row and you can also use advance bet method for this.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Chance 2%

Increase on win - 4700%

On loss- reset bet amount

Rolls anything like 10000

And stop on some profit - you can set anything so that it got stop at 2 greens in row and you can also use advance bet method for this.

Okay i understand thank you

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Trying this one recently:))

nice ill try this one thankies sukh!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

nice ill try this one thankies sukh!

Good luck with that ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Trying this one recently:))

thanks. i will try this one .

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

more wager settings please badly needed em .

i only got a foot left

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

This is good for profit and for wager I will try to post something new soon:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

This is good for profit and for wager I will try to post something new soon:))

nice another one thanks sukh!

i hope this one will work for me also.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

nice another one thanks sukh!

i hope this one will work for me also.

It will work for sure, good luck :))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I would just like to add that I've become homeless due to Sukh's flashbet strategies and I'm in the process of moving into bob's basement.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I would just like to add that I've become homeless due to Sukh's flashbet strategies and I'm in the process of moving into bob's basement.

If you play with my flashbet strategies you can win millions but you don't play with them๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

This is good for profit and for wager I will try to post something new soon:))

the "master" of new strategies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ keep posting plz ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

If you play with my flashbet strategies you can win millions but you don't play with them๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I did one time and it cost me a lung and a kidney, never again!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link