And 16% with a 14% loss is also good right now ๐
Oh great, I will try it for sure, thanks.
I will also be trying / testing 7% with 5.8% over the next few days ๐
Also try 10% chance inc on loss 9.5% rolls according to balance.
Going to try 35% with a 34% increase on loss, see what happens ๐
Oh another new strategy, I will also check that..๐
thanks for this new one ๐
Good luck with that ๐
mostly i loss by using flash due to my greediness ๐๐
Anyone wants to share his new strategy!!๐
NO!
Because you don't have any flash strategy, so its fine.๐
You can always try 28% win chance with a 32% increase on loss, switch HIGH/LOW on every bet, 500 rolls per flash, bet size to suit your balance ๐
Thank you, I will try this for sure๐
nice theres a new one thanks acey!
ill try this later