Flashbet Strategies

Sukh said:

I will post some new ones but you also need some luck๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All the luck in the world and I still wouldn't win with your strategies :))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Lucky guy,,, oh well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ kirito89

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

All the luck in the world and I still wouldn't win with your strategies :))

lols kiri playtime ee?

maybe you got some decent wager strat there cmon share buddy!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

lols kiri playtime ee?

maybe you got some decent wager strat there cmon share buddy!

He don't want to share his best strategies๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

My strategies are as good as bob's alcohol control

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

My strategies are as good as bob's alcohol control

ah you mean always passed out?

bob the dringker xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hi, this one actually worked out like charm to one of our user in EN room with 500 doge balance... Maybe we can flash and try it sometime

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Hi, this one actually worked out like charm to one of our user in EN room with 500 doge balance... Maybe we can flash and try it sometime

Seems like a good strategy, I will try it for sure๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Seems like a good strategy, I will try it for sure๐Ÿ˜€

Only thing is we might get tired of clicking on flash button numerous times haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Only thing is we might get tired of clicking on flash button numerous times haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah But I will change the profit condition to 0.1$ or more to avoid numerous clicks, lets see:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Yeah But I will change the profit condition to 0.1$ or more to avoid numerous clicks, lets see:))

Could be better but keeping the base bet min is always best with that strat... I'm gonna try it and let you know the result as well )

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Hi, this one actually worked out like charm to one of our user in EN room with 500 doge balance... Maybe we can flash and try it sometime

seems good. i will check this one. thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

seems good. i will check this one. thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, works like charm with bit of patience tho...try it out ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Hi, this one actually worked out like charm to one of our user in EN room with 500 doge balance... Maybe we can flash and try it sometime

That's just reverse martingale :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

That's just reverse martingale :D

Yes but you can share your advanced strategies ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link