Flashbet Strategies

Hello guys, You can also try chance 30% inc on loss 37%, use stop on some profit with advance bet rules. Like this

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting your new flashbet strategies guys:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hello guys, You can also try chance 30% inc on loss 37%, use stop on some profit with advance bet rules. Like this

I am still trying this strategy and it is working fine for me..:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hello guys, You can also try chance 30% inc on loss 37%, use stop on some profit with advance bet rules. Like this

this looks nice sukh,hope it work for me aswell.

thankiesโ˜บ๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

I am still trying this strategy and it is working fine for me..:)

i will check this one. hopefully this time i will win ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

i will check this one. hopefully this time i will win ๐Ÿ˜‚

Try this one too

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I busted on literally every single one of Sukh's flash strats, so basically I'm gona try and find him Liam Neeson style now.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I busted on literally every single one of Sukh's flash strats, so basically I'm gona try and find him Liam Neeson style now.

Lies, probably you are using these strategies with more bets or more profit condition, xD try again:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

sometimes it works,more often i bust haha but its very good wagering strat.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

sometimes it works,more often i bust haha but its very good wagering strat.

same with me. i always lost in flash but manual strategy works , my best 90% ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting your flashbet strategies guys๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

You guys can try chance 28.5% and increase on loss 35%, on win reset to base bet, rolls 500-1000 for wagering, good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

You guys can try chance 28.5% and increase on loss 35%, on win reset to base bet, rolls 500-1000 for wagering, good luck ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

thanks. will try this one. please keep posting ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

thanks. will try this one. please keep posting ๐Ÿ˜

Good luck with that๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Try this, Yesterday I got a withdrawal with this strategy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link