Flashbet Strategies

Hey, you can try 22.65% win chance, increase on loss 26.95%, number of bets according to your balance, good luck ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hey, you can try 22.65% win chance, increase on loss 26.95%, number of bets according to your balance, good luck ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks alot bro i will try it๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Have fun with that ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Have fun with that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes bro I tried it yesterday and it worked very well i got withdraw.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Yes bro I tried it yesterday and it worked very well i got withdraw.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations with that ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Congratulations with that ๐Ÿ˜€

Bro you can try this strategy chance 9.75% on loss 10% rolls according to your balance. Good luck :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hey, you can try 22.65% win chance, increase on loss 26.95%, number of bets according to your balance, good luck ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I will try it

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I played mostly strategy . . Its Make me Disappoint.. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

I played mostly strategy . . Its Make me Disappoint.. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘

Better luck next time ๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Ak4777

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Ak4777 said:

Ak4777

What's that ? XD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

What's that ? XD

Haha i was thinking the same about this

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
OmerAli said:

I will try it

Good luck with this ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hey, you can try 22.65% win chance, increase on loss 26.95%, number of bets according to your balance, good luck ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i will try this one now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

i will try this one now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good luck bro, hope it works for you ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link