Flashbet Strategies

Sukh said:

Yes but you can share your advanced strategies ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll think about it.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

I'll think about it.

I believe you are still thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

I believe you are still thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I'll let you know in 1-5 business years.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Yes, I'll let you know in 1-5 business years.

hahaha troll kiri!

poor sukh xD 1-5 bussiness years lmao!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

hahaha troll kiri!

poor sukh xD 1-5 bussiness years lmao!

He doesn't have any strategy ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

He doesn't have any strategy ๐Ÿ˜‚

ofcourse he do have.

he just dont want to share it with us.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

ofcourse he do have.

he just dont want to share it with us.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

let's hope he will share that strategy with us ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing with flashbet?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing with flashbet?

waiting for your new strategy ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

waiting for your new strategy ๐Ÿ˜€

Lol still trying:))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜Ž sukh should share his ultimate strategy that brings him roughly 1.000.000 profit daily ๐Ÿ‘€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜Ž sukh should share his ultimate strategy that brings him roughly 1.000.000 profit daily ๐Ÿ‘€

na I will keep that strategy secret๐Ÿคช

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

na I will keep that strategy secret๐Ÿคช

Ohh come on ! We want to be millionaires as well ๐Ÿค“ give us the formula or else....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Ohh come on ! We want to be millionaires as well ๐Ÿค“ give us the formula or else....

Lol I will think about it๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I heard Sukh used one of his amazing flashbet strats to bring his Decoy balance to 0

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link