Flashbet Strategies

Insurgent said:

check this one, copied from annaban, she actually made cashout with that... Also good for prerolls using faucets

That's lot of work for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

That's lot of work for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It is indeed, but copied from other user... Not my own tbh๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

That's lot of work for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But still worth try

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

That's lot of work for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can also share some strategies here๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

That's lot of work for sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Especially the one which can pull good wager ๐Ÿ˜›

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Especially the one which can pull good wager ๐Ÿ˜›

True, I will try my best after reffering some yt strats

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

True, I will try my best after reffering some yt strats

Sure, let me know if you get any good one ๐Ÿ˜„

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

True, I will try my best after reffering some yt strats

We are waiting for some new strategies xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
90sKid said:

True, I will try my best after reffering some yt strats

Try to use our advance strats as well...it works like a charm ๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

check this out, i stopped it manually for safer side tho

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

check this out, i stopped it manually for safer side tho

Ah great, thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Ah great, thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Works with a decent balance

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Works with a decent balance

Yeah I saw the strategy, I'll try it with atleast 20$ balance ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Works with a decent balance

how much is that decent balance tho?i mean you do know that specifically.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

how much is that decent balance tho?i mean you do know that specifically.

Better to start with Atleast 20$, I only that if i have more than 10$ balance...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link