These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service.
The Service may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. DuckDice do not control such web sites, and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. By using the Service, you expressly relieve DuckDice from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Content — includes text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, works of authorship, applications, interactive features links and other materials you may view or access through Service;
- Rules — rules for use of the Service that can be found on the Website;
- Bet — an act of betting sum of Cryptocurrency;
- Prohibited Jurisdictions — states where online gambling is prohibited or restricted;
- Website Content — name, graphics, sounds and software elements of the Website and the Service.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions herein, DuckDice grants you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited right to use the Service. Unless and to the extent that we have expressly authorised you in writing, you must not:
- copy or download any Content from the Service;
- distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of Content;
- make any commercial use of the Content; or
- remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Content.
The DuckDice name and logo are trademarks of DuckDice, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of DuckDice. DuckDice and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights.
DuckDice reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with committing by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify DuckDice immediately upon becoming aware of committing by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide DuckDice with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- that you are at least eighteen years of age;
- that your an individual above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction;
- that you are legally capable individual;
- that you are NOT accessing the Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions.
DuckDice is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
UPDATES AND INTERUPTION TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may need to update, reset, temporarily interrupt or shut down some or all parts of the Service. Any of these actions may cause you to lose access to the Service. We shall have no liability to you if the Service or any aspect of them are interrupted or unavailable for any reason.
DuckDice disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy. Regardless of our efforts, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
Some jurisdiction may prohibit a disclaimer of warranties and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
DuckDice reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you.
DuckDice will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of DuckDice or others due to such unauthorized use.
If it becomes apparent to us that you are in a state in which the use of the Service is not legal, we shall be entitled to close your Account immediately, in this case any balance on the Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to you as soon as practicably possible.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Prior to your use of the Service and on an on-going basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- you will follow the Rules of the Service;
- there is a risk of losing cryptocurrency when using the Service and that DuckDice won't be liable for any such loss;
- you use the Service at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes and duties which may be payable on cryptocurrency awarded to you through your using the Service;
- you have aged majority according to your jurisdiction, but not less than 18 years old, legally capable to use the Service, and that you are not currently banned from any gambling site or gambling premises and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into an exclusion list of any gambling provider;
- you will not use offensive words, insult in any way DuckDice personnel, other Users and third parties while using the Service. Otherwise you will be banned, your Account will be terminated and funds from your Account will be transferred to you as soon as practicably possible.
You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. The Service is intended solely for User's personal use. User is only allowed to bet for personal entertainment.
User must not transfer cryptocurrency to the address provided by DuckDice for the deposit purposes from a shared wallet or any other address not solely controlled by the User.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF USE, ACCOUNT OR SERVICE
- suspend your Account for an indefinite period of time;
- close your Account.
In each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by DuckDice and you agree not to appeal against such DuckDice decisions.
If we suspend your Account, then during the period of that suspension you will not be able to access your Account or use the Service. If we close your Account, then you will never be able to access your Account and we may also prohibit you from accessing or using the Service in future.
We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DUCKDICE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF DUCKDICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact our support team.
If any provision hereof is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In such cases, the part deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, DuckDice's original intent.
It is forbidden:
- to have more than one account;
- to change username. Predefined username may be changed once;
- to give access to your account to any third parties;
- to make your login and password details available to the public;
- to use double-spend transactions;
- to exploit any vulnerability of Bitcoin, Litecoin or DuckDice software for personal gain;
- to make automatic bets not through DuckDice software;
- to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency without making actual bets;
- to create duplicate accounts through your or any other referral link;
- to send spam emails with your or any other referral link;
- to spam, write in capital letters, use offensive words and post advertising in the chat window;
- to spread false information about duckdice.io on external resources (forums, blogs, social networks).