Flashbet Strategies

Sukh said:

Acetehoge snnaveed aishteru

ill try that maybe later today its really a good wagering strat huh.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Anyone else have some flashbet strats that we can try ?? ๐Ÿค”

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Keep posting your flashbet strategies guys๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

im waiting for more settings guys.... keep it going๐Ÿ™

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'm testing a few more today, if I think there is a good one, I'll post it here ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I'm testing a few more today, if I think there is a good one, I'll post it here ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know you can find another good flashbet
strategy bro๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I'm testing a few more today, if I think there is a good one, I'll post it here ๐Ÿ˜‰

good luck bro ,,,,๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hopefully over the week-end I will be able to post a good one ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Guys, you can try this if your brave enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/a5b3494de6

(Not my flashbet by the way)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys, you can try this if your brave enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/a5b3494de6

(Not my flashbet by the way)

Big win๐Ÿ˜ฏ. I will give it a try thank you bro๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys, you can try this if your brave enough ๐Ÿ˜‚ https://duckdice.io/game-details/flash/a5b3494de6

(Not my flashbet by the way)

thanks, i will try this one ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Let me know how you guys get on with that high risk / high reward flashbet strat ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I'm still testing, looking for a good one to post here ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I'm still testing, looking for a good one to post here ๐Ÿ˜œ

I know you will find the good strategy soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

I know you will find the good strategy soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

I will keep trying for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link