Cool Jackpot Hits

Yep, unfortunately flashbets don't count for Jackpot Hits, so we just have Hit them on Manual/Auto mode ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Guys, please feel free to post your Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

This is a really Cool Jackpot Hit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Congratulations

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

This is a really Cool Jackpot Hit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Congratulations

really big one. ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

This is a really Cool Jackpot Hit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

Congratulations

one of this please.... cmon ducky just one!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

one of this please.... cmon ducky just one!

Why only one, why not 2 or 3 ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Another cool Jackpot hit ๐Ÿ’ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Guys, please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys, please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜œ

I missed a jackpot in flash few days ago due to small bet, But I hope I will hit it soon.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

I missed a jackpot in flash few days ago due to small bet, But I hope I will hit it soon.

I'm sure you will hit one very soon ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Wow, nearly $80,000 USD Cool Jackpot Hit here, congratulations

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Wow, nearly $80,000 USD Cool Jackpot Hit here, congratulations

That is a awesome Jackpot, congratulations to the winner ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿค‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hey Guys, another very Cool Jackpot Hit - +$1200 - Congrats Ninja ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Hey Guys, another very Cool Jackpot Hit - +$1200 - Congrats Ninja ๐Ÿ˜‚

Good jackpot๐Ÿ’ฐ congratulations to ninja:)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Good jackpot๐Ÿ’ฐ congratulations to ninja:)

a really sexy jp hit over there, plus its a green. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link