Oh well, rather you then me, haha ๐
And Guy's please feel free to post your Jackpot hits here ๐
I'm still waiting for mine...but nothing lee than 3k$ tho ๐
my last one was quite some time ago ๐ so nothing new to show off xd
yep, must admit it's been a while since I had a decent one here to post ๐
๐ป so you had a few in a past ? Show em to us ! ๐
But I'm getting lot of jp hater these days with my wager sessions, also a good sign i guess ๐
If you flashbetting upto 1 million bets at a time with min bet, on the same seed, your going to get a lot of jp hater awards ๐๐ซ
That's how I'm getting lot of JP haters now a days ๐
I think It's been three months since the last time i hit a good one, ๐ ๐ ๐๐
#394626577e7 ๐ ๐ ๐
What is this bet? why posted on here bud?
That is my lost bet bud, sorry post it in a wrong forum, ๐ ๐
Lol ๐ thought that was your missed jackpot bet
Yeah though the same for a second .. lmao