Cool Jackpot Hits

Insurgent said:

"Jackpot" One of the thing I'm waiting for, before getting my first JP hater... Excited that which one I'm gonna get first but hopefully a Jackpot first ๐Ÿ˜…

Fingers crossed for you, hopefully you get the jackport hit first! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Not bad at all ! Nice Cool Jackpot Hit here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Not bad at all ! Nice Cool Jackpot Hit here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜€ well can't be bad ofc.. any jackpots hit is cool ! ๐Ÿค—

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Especially if its nearly $500 for just rolling your normal game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

We wanna see ace's jackpot ๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜€ I actually wanted to see some of Sukh's jackpots... heard that he got quite a few ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Well I have around +160 missed Jackpot awards if that's any good, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Well I have around +160 missed Jackpot awards if that's any good, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They say the 161th is the lucky one.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

They say the 161th is the lucky one.

I'm still waiting for my first one, maybe I'll take that 161th from ace ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

I'm still waiting for my first one, maybe I'll take that 161th from ace ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

same here not lucky with jp always missed meh...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

waoo +0.94BTC amazing. jackpot its dd power

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Lucky-girl said:

waoo +0.94BTC amazing. jackpot its dd power

๐Ÿ˜› when will you hit one ? Xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜› when will you hit one ? Xd

may be within hundred years...i will hit โ˜บ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Lucky-girl said:

may be within hundred years...i will hit โ˜บ

Or maybe less, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Or maybe less, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

agree no doubt luck comes sudden..may be i won 1BTC..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link