"Law of Attraction" is right, one day your going to hit the "Jackpot" ๐
Not a massive jackpot hit but hey, congrats, its a nice little extra bonus on a losing bet ๐ 2.6701
Click on the Bet.
(PROFIT OF +1,104.32209659 XLM)
Another cool jaclkpot hit from a few weeks ago ๐ 0.00016384
(PROFIT OF +0.08074118 BTC)
A cool Jackpot hit from yesterday ๐ 0.009386
(Click on the Bet)
PROFIT OF +2.99253094 LTC
That is nice Jackpot hit. I am waiting for my jackpot hit. But i mostly play flash๐๐
Guy's, please do post your cool Jackpot wins here ๐
Feels like there is going to be a really big cool jackpot win for someone very soon ๐
holly molly .. Id like to hit one like that loool
I have had one I can remember .. here it is ...
thanks...
triched
i wish to hit jp soonish... that would be awesome for sure with a decent basebet ofcourse.
" Cool " ๐ thx for posting that
Can someone confirm dre1982 method works
Nice win & Good luck for next jackpot๐
Maybe ๐
What's Dre's method ? XD