Cool Jackpot Hits

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this one a few days ago

almost $30,000 USD jackpot in 1 bet, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

I was really lucky hit .

Lucky

Nice jackpot

Wow congrats up till now I haven't even got the missed jackpot one day tho

Awesome Jackpot πŸ€‘

Acetehoge said:

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this one a few days ago

almost $30,000 USD jackpot in 1 bet, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

nice hits 😍

Acetehoge said:

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this one a few days ago

almost $30,000 USD jackpot in 1 bet, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

lucky guy there.... hope to see more jp hits soonish.

Think this was pretty Cool last week as well 😎

Now wouldn't it be nice to have a Cool Jackpot Hit like this 😁

Acetehoge said:

Guys -, lets have a thread for those Cool Jackpot Hits, a place where you can see the latest BIG hits just like this one a few days ago

almost $30,000 USD jackpot in 1 bet, now that's really cool.

Please feel free to post your own Cool Jackpot Hits here at anytime.

wow a dream of jack 😍

Everyone - please feel free to post your Jackpot hits here 😍

Acetehoge said:

Everyone - please feel free to post your Jackpot hits here 😍

I hope i will hit jackpot soon and post it here😁😎

Sukh123 said:

I hope i will hit jackpot soon and post it here😁😎

I hope this happens for you πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

still hoping for my first jp hits,.havent hit any jp since i joined DD,.i wish it would be very big when i hit it. xd

Acetehoge said:

Everyone - please feel free to post your Jackpot hits here 😍

ill post mine soonishπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

law of attraction.

mharckie said:

still hoping for my first jp hits,.havent hit any jp since i joined DD,.i wish it would be very big when i hit it. xd

Fingers crossed for you πŸ˜‰