Cool Jackpot Hits

Insurgent said:

Decent one in last few months i guess ๐Ÿ˜€

It's not that bad, not Huge but still a Cool Hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

It's not that bad, not Huge but still a Cool Hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

yeah still a decent one...aint bad.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

It's not that bad, not Huge but still a Cool Hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

Atleast you have a hit bud, been waiting for my cool hit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yes, congratulations to the Player for his Cool hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Meanwhile here I'm still waiting for my first JP hater award tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Today my jeckpot is missed ๐Ÿฅบ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Yes, congratulations to the Player for his Cool hit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

wahahaha he thought thats yours!

but wait maybe its really you?!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

wahahaha he thought thats yours!

but wait maybe its really you?!

Nope it wasn't ace...some other user ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Guys, please feel free to post you Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Guys, please feel free to post you Cool Jackpot Hits here ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Sure Ace, once I hit one.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Sure Ace, once I hit one.

Next year maybe ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Sure Ace, once I hit one.

So you gonna hit jackpot in 2050?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

So you gonna hit jackpot in 2050?

Meanwhile, I'm still expecting my 1st JP hater award ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Meanwhile, I'm still expecting my 1st JP hater award ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

soooooon .... haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜Ž I think I can smell one JP falling in my lap very soon !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link