Cool Jackpot Hits

miki said:

Is just positive thinking enough tho ? If yes I'll be rich very soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't worry, you will be rich very soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I haven't had a jackpot hit yet. I always happen to be wagering below the minimum. I guess I should just always bet over so next time I hit I hit !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

You will get a cool jackpot hit for sure, just a question of when ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Now a days many players are hitting jackpots. Like this player bun1t got a decent jackpot of approx 1700$ ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
https://duckdice.io/game?mode=auto&modal=bet-info&betHash=9e76949e477

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Now a days many players are hitting jackpots. Like this player bun1t got a decent jackpot of approx 1700$ ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
https://duckdice.io/game?mode=auto&modal=bet-info&betHash=9e76949e477

Yes this was a very Cool Jackpot Hit ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Now a days many players are hitting jackpots. Like this player bun1t got a decent jackpot of approx 1700$ ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
https://duckdice.io/game?mode=auto&modal=bet-info&betHash=9e76949e477

I totally wouldnt mind one like that O.o

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

For sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

I totally wouldnt mind one like that O.o

i want one like that for christmas xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

i want one like that for christmas xD

Or just before New Year ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Or just before New Year ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

indeed hope to get even just one...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Let's hope we see some really Cool Jackpot Hits over Christmas and New Year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

This is a very Cool Jackot hit ๐Ÿ˜Ž well done

https://duckdice.io/dice?mode=auto&modal=bet-info&betHash=b64b3776977

Almost 10 LTC profit ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Let's hope we see some really Cool Jackpot Hits over Christmas and New Year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

theres a lot of cool hits but not for us yet,patiently waiting my time....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

theres a lot of cool hits but not for us yet,patiently waiting my time....

For sure, stay patient, our time will come ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Its time to hit some big jackpot ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link