^^ that is most definitely his fault also ๐
lets just blame bob for everything xD
Of course!, everything that goes wrong is #Bobsfault ๐๐ด
And weekend can start ๐ ... let's see how's he gonna make a hell of my weekend this time ๐ฅน๐ฅฒ
๐ซ and it's Monday again .... thanks to bob ...
i got 4 lotto tickets last night thanks to bob aswell๐
I pregnant a girl and thats bob'sfault too
๐ I hope at least that is not his fault tho ^^
bob give me some luck please.thanks!
start the weekend with a puncture in 1 of my tires, we know who to blame = #Bobsfault
๐ and it's Monday tomorrow again ... that's also something that we can blame Bob for ๐
๐ ladies and gents .. we survived Monday ๐ช๐ป ! Will he let us make it through the week ?? - let's see ...
Don't you just luv that little sausage! #Bobsfault
i more like the bobina profile with yellow hair,too bad back to baldy stoney pic again๐คฆ๐ฝโโ๏ธ
I really strongly believe that Bob will be better to us all next year ... we will see soon enough...