#bobsfault #bobthegreensslayer :(๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Acetehoge said:

Sunday morning, woke up with a stonking headache - #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

hmmm you also feels that?

if im getting a headache when i woke up guess i did got a wrong posture while asleep. but now yeah maybe its also bobs fault xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

hmmm you also feels that?

if im getting a headache when i woke up guess i did got a wrong posture while asleep. but now yeah maybe its also bobs fault xD

Everything is #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Everything is #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

poor bob hahaha....

hes always to blame! xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

poor bob hahaha....

hes always to blame! xD

I agree. Looks like most everyone does as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

I agree. Looks like most everyone does as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

oh you too? seems its bob against the world now xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

#Bobsfault vs The World ..... good fight but I know who will win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

#Bobsfault vs The World ..... good fight but I know who will win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

too bad he is still in vacay right now...hahaha

well lets see when he comes back! ๐Ÿคญ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Nah, he is around, just lurking as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Nah, he is around, just lurking as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚

yup saw him last night...

hope he did enjoy his vacay.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Oh I'm sure it all went wrong!! #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Oh I'm sure it all went wrong!! #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚

hahaha bob should be always the almighty leader of degen cult. it all goes well with the plan.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

hahaha bob should be always the almighty leader of degen cult. it all goes well with the plan.

#agreed! ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Why bob hiding green from faucet for me

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
blackcanary said:

Why bob hiding green from faucet for me

Cos he just loves giving out those reds #Bobsfault ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Woke up to a burst pipe in the kitchen, flood everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฃ #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link