๐ค new lottery us out btw so head over to discord folks !
Indeed, a long awaited one ๐
Excuse me. I want to change my entry, If I win I want to be it "RANTER" . I can't stream yet. Thnx!
Since you didn't win this time...you can choose for RANTER tag next time chipsy โฅ๏ธ
Miki I want a tag also!
๐ค stop begging for tag kiri it's a no !
If kiri gets a tag, I need a one too ๐
ok then .. let's remove mod and support for ya 2 and will both give ya "jony" tag ๐ฅน๐
Lmao ๐
or Bob , will give ya "Bob"tag so you can be real fan club ๐๐๐
Okay, nvm let's not talk about tag anymore haha ๐
wth that one really make laugh out loud. not a bad idea tho. xD
It's definitely a terrible idea ๐
lmao! its fun tho.... bobs fan club is also good.
Also true,
no lottery tag yet? lets see which tag will be popular this time.