Custom tag lottery winner!

aishteru said:

havent seen new tags yet so i guess its not yet finish...maybe its still ongoing.

same, let's wait and see

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

same, let's wait and see

true im curious about the tags winner wants this time.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I want a "Best" tag in front of my normal tag miki , make it happen

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜› ^^ for that to happen you would need to actually be the best ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I've only ever streamed live content to friends on Discord. If I win, I'd appreciate having the " @โ€ŽKICK " tag, as it will motivate me to stream to a broader online audience.๐Ÿต Thanks in advance!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
chips2coins said:

I've only ever streamed live content to friends on Discord. If I win, I'd appreciate having the " @โ€ŽKICK " tag, as it will motivate me to stream to a broader online audience.๐Ÿต Thanks in advance!

hope you get that tag chippy! goodluck and fighting!!!๐Ÿ™‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
chips2coins said:

I've only ever streamed live content to friends on Discord. If I win, I'd appreciate having the " @โ€ŽKICK " tag, as it will motivate me to stream to a broader online audience.๐Ÿต Thanks in advance!

soon you will get that tag bud, ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
chips2coins said:

I've only ever streamed live content to friends on Discord. If I win, I'd appreciate having the " @โ€ŽKICK " tag, as it will motivate me to stream to a broader online audience.๐Ÿต Thanks in advance!

We're gonna have a tag contest soon, hope you'll make it this time :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

kick 4 redding way? i hate my parents

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

goodluck guys! if you want to join just go to discord they will announce it when they start already.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜Ž due to technical difficulties the tag lottery is delayed till tomorrow:) thank you for your understanding and stay tuned โค๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿค— new lottery us out btw so head over to discord folks !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿค— new lottery us out btw so head over to discord folks !

Cheers, long awaited one ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜Ž yep .. let's see who wins this time !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜Ž yep .. let's see who wins this time !

goodluck to all participants,for sure theres a lot of em' joining.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link