Deposit Bonus guidelines!

waiting for another deposit bonus.,i hope wiyh smaller HE.๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

waiting for another deposit bonus.,i hope wiyh smaller HE.๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah I also love deposit bonus more than any other kind of bonus really :)) somehow always ends nice for me:

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Yeah I also love deposit bonus more than any other kind of bonus really :)) somehow always ends nice for me:

its always nice to roll with extra free ammo..disregard the houseedge.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

its always nice to roll with extra free ammo..disregard the houseedge.

Dunno I never look too much on HE when depo bonus is there ...kinda irrelevant to some point for my strat really ๐Ÿ‘€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Dunno I never look too much on HE when depo bonus is there ...kinda irrelevant to some point for my strat really ๐Ÿ‘€

Same here :P , house edge does little to nothing to my 99x with 10 % on loss XD .

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Found this quite late but bookmarked this, good one kirito.. will be useful atm ๐Ÿค—

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Insurgent said:

Found this quite late but bookmarked this, good one kirito.. will be useful atm ๐Ÿค—

much more now that theres an active depo bonus happening.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿ˜‰ yes this one will help but also always check the requirements upon claiming.. and restrictions :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜‰ yes this one will help but also always check the requirements upon claiming.. and restrictions :)

true i agree,some dont even check that.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think we can still add a so many things to this blog since we have DD club now

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link