1) Where is the bonus?
• To start a Bonus Session click the “bonuses” tab at the top of the screen as shown here:
• Then, on the bonus screen during a bonus period there will be a large section at the beginning of the page listing the bonus details, remaining claims available, and links to the rules and instructions on how to play.
• To Claim Bonus, click on the “View Details” shown in the photo above. You will then be taken to a page with options on how much you want to put towards a bonus game, with minimums and maximums, as shown below.
• Deposit the amount you would like to apply to a bonus round, then choose “select” on one of the tabs shown above, and once your deposit and bonus is applied, you will have a new tab show up on your screen, as described in the next step.
• When a bonus game is started a new Game Mode appears right next to the “faucet” tab on the top left of your page:
2) If I get bonus when I can withdraw?
• Before you may withdraw you must wager the required amount outlined in the deposit bonus rules. Let’s assume the wagering coefficient is 25x. In the simplest terms possible, you must wager the total balance amount (your deposit + duckdice bonus supplied) 25 times for the deposit and bonus to be transferred to your balance.
3) What is house edge
• The house edge will vary from bonus to bonus, as will the wagering coefficient, and it is displayed in the bonus details on the top of the bonus page.
o Duckdice operates (like most other reputable casinos) with a 1% house edge. During the bonus wagering this edge will be increased to offset some of the risk taken by giving players a match for their deposits. (For Example, during this bonus period the house edge is 3%)
o The payouts of your bets will change, but only during the bonus session. If you complete the wagering requirements everything is transferred to your main balance and the house edge resets to 1%.
4) Can i cancel bonus and what happens if I do?
• If you cancel your bonus session one of two things will happen depending on what your balance is at the time of cancellation.
o If you have wagered and won an amount over the initial bonus balance, your initial deposit will be returned and all bonus funds and wagered funds will go back to Duckdice.
o If you have wagered and are below the beginning bonus balance, whatever your initial bonus from Duckdice was will be deducted from your balance. If this puts your balance below 0 nothing will be returned.
5) Do i need to wager entire bonus
• Yes, per the terms of the deposit bonus, the only way to earn the deposit bonus and your deposit to be able to withdraw it is by wagering the entire bonus and deposit amount a certain number of times.
o This does not mean you need to make an all in bet, but you just need to make enough bets to cover the wagering coefficient listed above the house edge in the photo shown in question 3
6) Can i cancel and take profit
• No, please refer to question number 4 above to see what will happen if you cancel your bonus session. There is no way around this.
This guide has been brought to you by our very own @dancow , Kirito just shamelessly posted it on the forum for some credit.