Closed:
Flattest Flashbet Contest! $100 in prizes!

Contest ends in 1hr 57 mins, get your entries in if you got them!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
RoyalDuck said:

if they spent that much time trying, maybe not worth it..but I can say that flat betting 2x is a pretty cheap strategy

I bet 500k of roll on 2x with a minimum base of 10sat. I got a negative average of 0.0008 to 0.001 BTC. it was not a waste of time because I did a good wagered to top up the account.

However I may be unlucky or a bad seed for these events, hopefully each one of them has profited :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Viguistam said:

I bet 500k of roll on 2x with a minimum base of 10sat. I got a negative average of 0.0008 to 0.001 BTC. it was not a waste of time because I did a good wagered to top up the account.

However I may be unlucky or a bad seed for these events, hopefully each one of them has profited :)

I usually play a different strategy if I'm trying to stay flat with a slightly positive bias while getting my wager in

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Viguistam said:

we have another winner kkkkk

44k and zero profit OMG.

ย does the 50 usd pay off, you can be sure they spent hours trying to beat these ahsuahsuaa I will not even take 10th place.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aaron1223 said:

Pretty good success rate!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

The main goal of this type of contest (at least for me) is to incubate good flat'ish wager strategies. if you look at the last flattest flash contest, not everyone was flat betting, with some interesting results

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aaron1223 said:

very good :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
RoyalDuck said:

The main goal of this type of contest (at least for me) is to incubate good flat'ish wager strategies. if you look at the last flattest flash contest, not everyone was flat betting, with some interesting results

truth.

I like that kind of competition. the chat and the dispute is interesting. and it ends up being good to make other people out of your chat room

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Viguistam said:

truth.

I like that kind of competition. the chat and the dispute is interesting. and it ends up being good to make other people out of your chat room

It's quite difficult to find a format that isn't a total blackhole for people's bankrolls. I think this does a good job, but we are always open to suggestions!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

this topic is good, a while ago I participated I am returning now.

ย That next week is "Whoever hits two green in a short period of time at 0.01%" hahaahah

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

aint going to force my way to the first lol id be losing more ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Viguistam said:

this topic is good, a while ago I participated I am returning now.

ย That next week is "Whoever hits two green in a short period of time at 0.01%" hahaahah

I LIKE that! I'll bring it up at the next mod meeting lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Soranith said:

aint going to force my way to the first lol id be losing more ๐Ÿ˜‚

Still 50 mins till entry window closes ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link