Calling all X-smokers, help me to quit smoking.

snnaveed said:

50 days, i know its really hard but you have done now, keep it up . best wishes for you. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you my friend, really appreciate your support ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Day 57 - All going well now, settling down with the 25 mg/ml nicotine vape, and not smoking cigs... so far I am happy with what I am doing but I know the smoking demon is still around... ๐Ÿ˜‚

For anyone else who has or is trying to give up smoking cigs, I suport you 100%.

Wish me continued luck guy's ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Day 57 - All going well now, settling down with the 25 mg/ml nicotine vape, and not smoking cigs... so far I am happy with what I am doing but I know the smoking demon is still around... ๐Ÿ˜‚

For anyone else who has or is trying to give up smoking cigs, I suport you 100%.

Wish me continued luck guy's ๐Ÿ˜‚

celebration time ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

celebration time ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you bro, appreciate this ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Day 63 - All ready more then 2 months now and not smoking cigs but I know the smoking demon wants me back... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I still find it so hard, first thing in the morning after waking up, that's my only issue right now :(((

Settled down now with the 25 mg/ml nicotine vape, will not be changing this week, maybe next week will knock it down to 20 or 15 mg/ml.

Wish me continued luck guy's ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Day 70 - Good news, still not smoking cigs but have been tempted several times ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I can now stand to be around anyone smoking, it doesn't bother me now, and food tastes great !!

Still using 25 mg/ml nicotine vape, will not be changing this for a while now, just keep on doing what I am doing.

Wish me continued luck guy's ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

i will stop smoking soon,

just dont how start.lol

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

i will stop smoking soon,

just dont how start.lol

That's good if you already decided to stop smoking.

You need to plan for this, meaning don't try and just stop with "will" power alone, do some research on items that can help you with nicotine withdrawal issues, things like nicotine patches, VAPE machines, local remedies, even your diet and food intake can help.

Once you know or have some of these items to help you give up, choose a date to start stopping smoking, a date where you will have no other stress around you and give it a try.

Don't worry if you stop smoking for a few days but go back to smoking cigs again, just choose another date to try again.

Keep trying and trying and with enough help and "will" power plus your items from above I am sure you can do this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

So did it work Ace ? how did u do it ? Considering aswell to stop smoking , throwing 20 $ per day on cigarettes , + the health impact they have is a big meh.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

atleast acey is a non smoker citizen now grats with that!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

So did it work Ace ? how did u do it ? Considering aswell to stop smoking , throwing 20 $ per day on cigarettes , + the health impact they have is a big meh.

Yes, it worked for me ๐Ÿ˜€ to update: it is almost 1 year soon that I have stopped smoking cigarettes, I don't think about them anymore, certainly don't wast my money anymore and I am down to the lowest level of nicotine in my VAPE juice of 3 mg/ml, 1 day soon I will try nicotine free ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I would totally agree on the health issue, I am not so out of breath now, feel much fitter and food tastes so much better.....

I would totally support anyone trying to give up cigarette smoking.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

atleast acey is a non smoker citizen now grats with that!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

few minute ago finish cgr ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
kingsamir said:

few minute ago finish cgr ๐Ÿ˜

Try to stop if you can bro, it is hard I know, but you can do it !! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Try to stop if you can bro, it is hard I know, but you can do it !! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

before i need 3 pk cgr per day but now 1 pk cgr per day. can i try to leaving cgr ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link