Math Nazi's

Pretty sure even if we make a nice article regarding this ( I actually wanted to make it ) we'll get the same "it's rigged " respons out of it .

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Pretty sure even if we make a nice article regarding this ( I actually wanted to make it ) we'll get the same "it's rigged " respons out of it .

I'll take a stab out of it if you don't, let me know :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
bobstone said:

I'll take a stab out of it if you don't, let me know :)

Yeah go ahead :D , stab it all you want XD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Pretty sure even if we make a nice article regarding this ( I actually wanted to make it ) we'll get the same "it's rigged " respons out of it .

Unfortunately :( I'm pretty sure that's the response you will get out of it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฃ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

math nazi's.... im just an ordinary gambler that will do all in low chance closing both my eyes.๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link