Ok I will just party with myself then...
Sure, we can come here when we bust badly, just don't let Bob know about this place ๐๐
Bob never busts... he isnt even a HR!
Maybe 2 or 3 times a year he is..... ๐ but why am I defending him , lol ๐
Well after today I might not be allowed here anymore, so I will quickly drink all the drinks...
Everyone is welcome here, drinks / snacks on the house ๐
If I win the lotto today, I will rename this room to "Karps little room of fun"
But neither of us won the lottery, (this week) so back to the grind of free drinks & snacks ๐๐
The only lounge where members need to work for their own drinks :D :D
Oh my bad , I'll win the lottery next week just so I can tip karp 0.1 $
As much as that, OMG, another beer for ace please ๐ Cheers
Happy Sunday to all our HR Ducklings ๐
Happy monday!
Happy Tuesday to you ^^^ ๐๐
Salty gone on holiday again ๐ Happy Sunday guys ๐