I think i cant be here a poor 1 feet huh? Since i lost my feets i lost friends here lol:))
hey, you can join us here, no worries, until some HR's ask us to leave, lol :)))
Still waiting to be "kicked" out ๐
Resting time again in the HighRollers lounge, I like it in here ๐
I wnder if any HR's will join me here for a cup of tea or a beer ? ๐ค๐ค
Gonna spend the week-end in here ๐
98% of the time i'm high when i'm rolling
Happy Friday - going to rest here a while, get ready for the week-end guys ๐
I dont even know who is allowed in here, but - PARTY TIME!!
Please dont shout too loud, Sunday morning hang-over...urgh.
Happy Monday to all our High Rollers ๐๐
BTC down, time to roll high! :D
Happy Sunday to all our High Rollers ๐
Just going to spend the weekend in here eating the crisps & drinking the beer ๐๐
Happy Monday to all our High Rollers, start of a new week, good luck guys ๐
Happy Sunday High Rollers, stay safe.