#bobsfault #bobthegreensslayer :(๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿค— well .. sadly didn't last long - he's fully back to ruining us seems like xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

5 days in hunt ., I blame for that ! ๐Ÿฅน

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜‚ hitted afterall but then busted so yeee , thanks for that too Bobby :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

bob be good to me,make me rish this 2024!๐Ÿคญ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Bob is the reason why we have world hunger.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

have always been and will always be , definitely ^^

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

just checked and I'm out of coffee.. which means I will have to get up and get out to grab some immediately when I wake up all grumpy- I blame Bob for that !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿค” Weekend is incoming which is great .. but - let's not relax, let's see what kind of damage have bob prepared for tomorrow ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜จ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜Ž halfway into weekend and he haven't done anything biblically bad .. that's kinda progress ๐Ÿฅฒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

However... we will blame Monday on him :)) as usual.. simply cause Monday kinda sucks xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜ซ its gonna be a rainy day tomorrow... thanks Bob !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

hello bob today is the last day of march can you give me some luck...thanks!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ™ˆ Guess he also said no to that

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Good thing is he says NO to all of us, no partiality lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜Ž what you need to do is just wait a day when he's in bed and not feeling good - on those days everything else works smoothly xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ