happy new year guys! bob please let me win this 2024. cheers!
Hopefully he will ๐๐
happy new year all, hope duck is in the mood to let us win,, ๐
๐ well Duck definitely is , but we should check if Bob is ๐ฅน๐
Bob needs to go on a vacation, hopefully a permanent one.
๐ at least 3 months would be nice to be free from The devil .
Would be at least enough time to win some lmao .
๐ just noticed I'm out of milk which means I will have to run to the store when I wake up if I want to have my morning cofree .. and yes .. U Boame bob for that !
ao hows bob now? is he super rich already?
๐ no idea but it's easier to breathe when he's away for 2 days like this โบ๏ธ
sadly he's back :๐ฅน
he is in action again wew!
im hoping to get some greens this year.
mehh no worries , as usual - he won't allow greens xd so gotta cat those times when he's off ;)
๐ it's been 2 days and nothing extremely bad happened to me ... is it possible that Bobs curse is over ? ๐๐
and it's more scary if bob was silent for two days bud,, ๐ค