#bobsfault #bobthegreensslayer :(๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Btw .. it's Monday tomorrow.. most hated day ever - thats also something that I consider to be #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
miki ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

Btw .. it's Monday tomorrow.. most hated day ever - thats also something that I consider to be #Bobsfault

can we also blame bob for this hell weather? been sweating all day.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ™ˆ aaaand its monday again :) thanks bob for bringing us this doomed day ! โ˜๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

almost the weekend but Thursday is so long..... always #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

rainy and lazy weekend here,maybe its also bob's fault...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

everything is #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜ฃ just realized I'm out of coffee so will have to go to the store in the morning... tnx bobo

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

bobo stealing coffee!! nows there's a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ˜  I can bare many things... but if he's stealing coffee ... the devil must be stopped!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Bob sux #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ
Acetehoge ๋งํ–ˆ์–ด์š”:

bobo stealing coffee!! nows there's a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

finnaly able to see another big BOB's fault.... innocent BOB ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

bobs fault again super hot weather here...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

Kettle broke this morning, no coffee!! argh!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #Bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

๐Ÿ™€ 37 degrees today .. bob this is too much !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ

another day of hell weather... bob stop it please #bobsfault

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • ๋งํฌ