#bobsfault #bobthegreensslayer :(๐คข๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
Either Bob is or I am ๐๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Either Bob is or I am ๐๐
its almost christmas dont wish for santa bob to forget your present ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
๐ today Haven't had any meat on the menu so kinda ate just veggies :( the demonic bob did this to me
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
๐ today Haven't had any meat on the menu so kinda ate just veggies :( the demonic bob did this to me
wahahaha he wants you to be a vegan this 2023 ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
wahahaha he wants you to be a vegan this 2023 ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Yes thats his plan for sure ... that damn Devil .... but he wont make it happen .. I must be strong ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Why is my balance 0 = #Bobsfault ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Yes thats his plan for sure ... that damn Devil .... but he wont make it happen .. I must be strong ๐
hahaha thats your fate this 2023.
goodluck with that miki๐๐๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Be Strong! (and fail) #Bobsfault ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
haven't seen bob yet today.... hmmm the curse is over?!
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
haven't seen bob yet today.... hmmm the curse is over?!
๐ค I wouldn't throw a party just yet .. his curse is never over ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
If the result of the roll is red, then the curse is always with us !!!! #Bobsfault ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Halfway into the faucets and still cant roll out a decent green ... ohhh that boby boy ๐
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
Woke up with a huge headache this morning - #Bobsfault ๐ซ
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ
๐ I still can't see 1 btc on my balance and that's totally bobs fault !
- ๐๐โค๏ธ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐
- ๋งํฌ