Kris Kontest

KrankerKris said:

Yes.

Lol thanks anyway

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Still wondering why there is not much compitition here lol...may be im lucky lol i dnt know how to post my awards yet

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Consider my entry too kris !! Got 0 faucet cash out

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Jackie9 said:

Consider my entry too kris !! Got 0 faucet cash out

But where is your award? Less than 6 hours before I stop this.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

DuckmeOG has won 1st Place. Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

DuckmeOG has won 2nd Place. Also a big round of applause for you.

Kontest got real real close at the end but there can only be one winner!

Thanks for the entries and keep on winning! Winners will be rewarded shortly as the organiser has spent the prize money on busting :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

DuckmeOG has won 1st Place. Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

DuckmeOG has won 2nd Place. Also a big round of applause for you.

Kontest got real real close at the end but there can only be one winner!

Thanks for the entries and keep on winning! Winners will be rewarded shortly as the organiser has spent the prize money on busting :)

Hahaha. Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ

I will wait whenever the organiser has it

Thank you once again

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

oh wow didnt even see this... so is it finished? who are the lucky winners?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

oh wow didnt even see this... so is it finished? who are the lucky winners?

Already done and finished ๐Ÿ˜Š sorry. I will make a new kontest soon :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

Already done and finished ๐Ÿ˜Š sorry. I will make a new kontest soon :)

oh ok congrats to your winner then๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

Let's hope for you that nobody tries to enter this . I kind of want to end this asap. It's harder than I thought it was to run a contest here.

It is indeed much harder then you first think ๐Ÿ˜ but thanks for running this anyway ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

It is indeed much harder then you first think ๐Ÿ˜ but thanks for running this anyway ๐Ÿ˜Ž

running a game event is really hard thats why kinda amaze how mharckie able to run lms. that one is really tough!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

running a game event is really hard thats why kinda amaze how mharckie able to run lms. that one is really tough!

Agree, but I am still gonna make more events. Soon.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

Agree, but I am still gonna make more events. Soon.

Cool, were looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

Agree, but I am still gonna make more events. Soon.

thanks for making efforts to run a game like this appreciated! kudos to you.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link