BIG HITS !!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

miki said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ hahah those should remain forgotten or I will become itchy to roll ballsy again xd

cmon miki just for inspiration xD good old days!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Always roll Ballsy Guys, its the only way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ballsy bet bigger Bankroll and LOTS OF LUCK.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
NBCNH said:

i am first on wagering and profit

Cool ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
NBCNH said:

i am first on wagering and profit

thats amazing, keep it up๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

cmon miki just for inspiration xD good old days!

๐Ÿ˜น no I really shouldnt take a look at those myself - trust me xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

๐Ÿ˜น no I really shouldnt take a look at those myself - trust me xd

the devil is waving look at it....you can still do that wins today bawahahahahaha !๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Man I know I have some good ones, I just can't find them. They are probably too old. I need some new hits!!!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ZappBrannigan said:

Man I know I have some good ones, I just can't find them. They are probably too old. I need some new hits!!!

๐Ÿ˜€for sure !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ZappBrannigan said:

Man I know I have some good ones, I just can't find them. They are probably too old. I need some new hits!!!

good luck ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hit big and huge of ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ZappBrannigan said:

Man I know I have some good ones, I just can't find them. They are probably too old. I need some new hits!!!

๐Ÿค” actually would be awesome If you got saved some hits from lucky sessions- I know you had awesome ones !

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
ZappBrannigan said:

Man I know I have some good ones, I just can't find them. They are probably too old. I need some new hits!!!

cmon make a good one and share it here goodluck to that! cheersโ˜บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

It's all about being famous ๐Ÿคช so let's have this thread where you can post your big hits,extremely lucky sessions ,insane flash bet sessions or simply "sexy" overall stats like this one ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Nice ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

So let's see some more Big Hits posted here guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Congrats Ninja๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Sukh said:

Congrats Ninja๐Ÿ˜€

jealous thats a really good one.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link