Closed:
Best award Idea Contest!!

Hmmm

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
intoanay02 said:

An award for the most claimed faucet.

"The Leaky Hydrant"

Claimed 50,000 faucet.

That's a great one! I'd call it: "tried to make DD pay for my [insert massive debts, like college education, or even darker, like cancer therapy]"

I really love this one :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Basically award for 10 wrong sides in 24 hour ( one day) .... name of that one ? It's obvious and funny since everyone will understand : "Bob's fault " award ๐Ÿ˜

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Some very interesting idea's guys - keep them coming ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Basically award for 10 wrong sides in 24 hour ( one day) .... name of that one ? It's obvious and funny since everyone will understand : "Bob's fault " award ๐Ÿ˜

Contest is now over. You have won. Congrats!

I took the liberty to whip up a quick drawing for this.

I blame bob for this as well!

Tha

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
KrankerKris said:

Contest is now over. You have won. Congrats!

I took the liberty to whip up a quick drawing for this.

I blame bob for this as well!

Tha

bobs fault award xD!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

"I can finally sleep"

You busted all your coins, logged out and slept a healthy +7hours. Welcome Back!

Quantity: unlimited

Self-explanatory rules

Artwork

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

"N.T.T.T.T.T."

You are now a member of the DD partisan group known as "No to Team Tic Tac Toe"

May your battles be victorious!

Duration: instant loss when entering game of TTT

Quantity: unlimited

Complete absence from TTT game screen for 7 days

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Haha , keep the ideas coming guys XD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Some pretty good ideas there already ...but guess Miki will go ahead lobbying for his to win

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Kirito89 said:

Haha , keep the ideas coming guys XD

Ok. I shall continue .

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

"Achtung! Attention! ใ‚ณใƒผใ‚ทใƒงใƒณ!"

You have the power to mute & ban and don't want to hold back you powers. It's fine. Let those naughty ducklings know who the boss is. Fear and respect is almost the same thing, right?

Special Award for staff of DD

Duration: Week

Quantity : Infinite

Muted and banned most ducklings this week.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

How about we pay tribute to Bob and create a Stone award. I'm sure many would agree that it happens quite often when you're rolling.. If you don't chicken out and play bust or win.. The Duck sometimes gives you a green on the last roll or close to last roll before bust. I believe that deserves a rock award for not budging and holding your ground. Maybe a rock that looks like a bulge to signify that you have some rock hard stones and are a true degenerate gambler that deserves to be reconized.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Now my homage to Bobstone, but the other side of the coin.

"Stone of Bob"

You lucky ducky! You managed to roll twice a the maximum multiplyer in less than 9990 rolls. It may or may not be be Bob's fault. Now test your luck and double your stake!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

more suggestions and ideas guys! up up upโฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธโฌ†๏ธ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link