#CancelKirito

Did you know that its kiritos fault and not bobs fault? And did you know that kirito likes pineapple on pizza? Cancel him now! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Hahaha seems like no one hate kirito afterall ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

lmfao

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

why kirito? hes just another alt of bob. lols

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I like Pinapple on pizza too ๐Ÿค” weird ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I like Pinapple on pizza too ๐Ÿค” weird ๐Ÿ˜‚

hawaiian-

hmmm now im craving for pizza.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

hawaiian-

hmmm now im craving for pizza.

all the time, pizza and pizza and more pizza @kiritofault (nah doesn't have the same feeling as #Bobsfault) ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

all the time, pizza and pizza and more pizza @kiritofault (nah doesn't have the same feeling as #Bobsfault) ๐Ÿ˜‚

isnt kirito the alt of bob? ๐Ÿ˜…

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Honestly, you guys keep blaming everyone but the real culprit. You should realize that it's always been my fault , and always will be. However, this is the only time I'll ever admit it ;)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
loverboy said:

Honestly, you guys keep blaming everyone but the real culprit. You should realize that it's always been my fault , and always will be. However, this is the only time I'll ever admit it ;)

hahaha we dont want to blame you we want bob xD

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

leave this guy alone, he has a stonking headache ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Pretty sure bob is behind this topic.. just to redirect all hater's from him xd

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Pretty sure bob is behind this topic.. just to redirect all hater's from him xd

looks legit...its a gateaway plan then,isnt it?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

I think he has already been cancelled ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

I think he has already been cancelled ๐Ÿ˜‚

you think so?! or he's just hiding somewhere....

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link