2020 Halloween Party


Get ready..details will be announced later! Will it be Trick or Treat?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Party Menu:
100% Deposit Bonus

Start: 30.10 at 15:00
End: 02.11 at 15:00

3 Bonuses for everyone!

Sniper Races every 1-3 hours

Start: 30.10 at 15:00
End: 01.11 at 00:00

Ghost Hunt!

Like duckhunt but with Ghosts :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Lets get the party started :D

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:


Get ready..details will be announced later! Will it be Trick or Treat?

yay! Halloween event.... party party๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Halloween Spooky Bonus

Every 1313 roll number will bring treats! Click on pumpkins to get more!

you forgot boss stan(bobstone lover)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

goodluck guys! may you unlock all those depo bonus!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

party time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
snnaveed said:

party time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

how we can claim deposite bonus

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Osame..

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:


Get ready..details will be announced later! Will it be Trick or Treat?

Is there currently a bonus for rolling 1313 like other player said? Would like it if you could clarify for us :)

~DrDucky

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

So Im ready to rock this towns ass off

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

well I rolled a 1313 and I saw no bonus :(

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Zain9999

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Ggelinas99 said:

well I rolled a 1313 and I saw no bonus :(

:'( looks like no bonus for that then.... I really wish Stan would clarify this for all of us though. Can't say I'm surprised at the less amount of bonuses for this year's events so far. Ever since last huge update it seems admins have become even more hungry for our moniesss. #RestoreOldLotto #RemoveCashoutReviewsFor3+Feeters

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

babarali

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link