Bring back the old lottery

EKishbaugh1 said:

you just said it was changed to the current lotto based on users feedback, but I have not yet heard from anyone besides one or two mods that like the new one, so what feedback are you referring to?

My point was that survey will show that this lottery sucks and everyone want old one ...then after some time everyone will realize that lottery which fills from your ticket prices and has lower possible win amount sucks and we will have this thread again ๐Ÿ˜„ . I mean obv lotto will change but I don't see what sucks sooo much on opportunity to win 3 or 100k even for free ..while on other hand with old lotto win amounts were really small.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

My point was that survey will show that this lottery sucks and everyone want old one ...then after some time everyone will realize that lottery which fills from your ticket prices and has lower possible win amount sucks and we will have this thread again ๐Ÿ˜„ . I mean obv lotto will change but I don't see what sucks sooo much on opportunity to win 3 or 100k even for free ..while on other hand with old lotto win amounts were really small.

Because your daily potential for winning is exponentially greater. I had almost a week straight winning over 0.05 every day. thats not possible with new lottery

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Yee that's still nothing at all compared with possibilities of winning free 3 or 100k as I sad ...and it was 0.05 then ..now won't be I guess considering the price...since prizes are based afterall on tickets sale in old one

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

But guess majority likes it that way soo lottery should be changed :)

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Only mods defend this lottery in this thread. It needs a bump to remind your regular users hate it.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Id rather have a bigger chance to win 1$-100$ then having a chance of like 0.00001% to win 3k or 100k.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

hate you guys

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

got it, got it :)

more feedback also welcome, i mean nuances and this kind of stuff

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

just drop your suggestions guys coz admins do review them. stan listens๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

got it, got it :)

more feedback also welcome, i mean nuances and this kind of stuff

I never got a chance to enter the old lottery , but I support for the old lottery to return ๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
moon101 said:

I never got a chance to enter the old lottery , but I support for the old lottery to return ๐Ÿ‘

yeah a lot wants that back.... well stan said they are doing something about that issue.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link