10.09.2020 Updates Landed!

kingsamir said:

all featured is good but minimum bet amount 1sat btc dang

it really doesnt matter if youre not playing with min bets..for those who are min beters afraid of long red streak its a big help factor.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
kingsamir said:

all featured is good but minimum bet amount 1sat btc dang

guess its a good thing for hunters isnt it?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

credit goes to dev & admins. they really did fantastic job.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
mharckie said:

it really doesnt matter if youre not playing with min bets..for those who are min beters afraid of long red streak its a big help factor.

its good for short payout roller but is not hunter

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Awesome update ,really really awesome :D โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ only thing is that I need back session stats all in one for all coins,not separated for each coin .,and if possible one session stats for main and faucet mode together ,stanoooo ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ•

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
miki said:

Awesome update ,really really awesome :D โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ only thing is that I need back session stats all in one for all coins,not separated for each coin .,and if possible one session stats for main and faucet mode together ,stanoooo ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ•

yep, will return soon

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
DoubleDuck said:

yep, will return soon

Yaay doubleee ๐Ÿฅฐ,,that's the only thing I cant roll without:)))))

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

over the weekend we did tried to smooth the experience of new balances and we hope that at the moment everything suits you but if not, don't hesitate to report.

I know we scared you with the 24 cashout cooldown, apologies for that. After fixing it we processed the largest amount of faucet withdrawals since the site launch, so I guess it should be alright now.

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

๐Ÿค“ good work geek gods and goddesses

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link