Level System has just arrived!

Congrats on your level, thats just awsome tbh

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
9bend said:

I'm level 46 ๐Ÿ˜† I wish there were a few more levels on the way up from here because 46,425,000 XP more needed to reach level 47 is a challenge for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ and the amount of XP needed increases every other level so it may take a few years to reach the rest lol (I'm already anxious about the 1,150,000,000 XP needed to get from from level 55 to 56) The reward will be worth it though.

Even though the challenge gets more difficult, the levels are a great idea and I'm glad you've added it!! Keep up the good work with the games and rewards/bonuses! The site is great and I'm excited to see what you all do next!

so your at the highest rank so far..... keep it up๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
9bend said:

I'm level 46 ๐Ÿ˜† I wish there were a few more levels on the way up from here because 46,425,000 XP more needed to reach level 47 is a challenge for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ and the amount of XP needed increases every other level so it may take a few years to reach the rest lol (I'm already anxious about the 1,150,000,000 XP needed to get from from level 55 to 56) The reward will be worth it though.

Even though the challenge gets more difficult, the levels are a great idea and I'm glad you've added it!! Keep up the good work with the games and rewards/bonuses! The site is great and I'm excited to see what you all do next!

wow 46, very nice๐Ÿ‘

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

My plan today is to increase my level to 29 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
9bend said:

I'm level 46 ๐Ÿ˜† I wish there were a few more levels on the way up from here because 46,425,000 XP more needed to reach level 47 is a challenge for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ and the amount of XP needed increases every other level so it may take a few years to reach the rest lol (I'm already anxious about the 1,150,000,000 XP needed to get from from level 55 to 56) The reward will be worth it though.

Even though the challenge gets more difficult, the levels are a great idea and I'm glad you've added it!! Keep up the good work with the games and rewards/bonuses! The site is great and I'm excited to see what you all do next!

Thank you for the feedback!

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

Advanced - Level 30 now (and rising) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Advanced - Level 30 now (and rising) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are coolet than I am ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Stan said:

You are coolet than I am ๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't believe it ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

keep leveling up guys! goodluck๐Ÿ˜Š

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link

How it

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Muqeet123 said:

How it

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Advanced - Level 30 now (and rising) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

what level are you at now acey?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

what level are you at now acey?

Only Advanced - Level 32 :) What level are you now?

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
Acetehoge said:

Only Advanced - Level 32 :) What level are you now?

im sticking myself here in dd not wagering nor playing much there...

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link
aishteru said:

im sticking myself here in dd not wagering nor playing much there...

Oh ok, that's cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Žโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ข๐ŸŽ‰
  • Link