Tested NANO faucet :D

Earn NANO with instant payments and no fees.

http://bdragonfly.org/tipnano?ref=jzN42T

Found this cute NANO faucet where you can claim some free NANO or make some tasks like watching videos for it :D it's tested and working well..best thing is that there is no min WD ..so you can withdraw every 8 minutes or so directly to your NANO address that you have setted in setting ,withdrawals are instant soo...if ya find it fine enjoy :D Earn NANO with instant payments and no fees.

http://bdragonfly.org/tipnano?ref=jzN42T

Is it actually worth it ? XD

Kirito89 said:

Is it actually worth it ? XD

Not at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but it works 🤪😂

miki said:

Not at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but it works 🤪😂

Haha got it XD , so basically one of those ones you claim everyday to get like 1 $ per month XD

Kirito89 said:

Haha got it XD , so basically one of those ones you claim everyday to get like 1 $ per month XD

yah ...spoke with a guy that have over 5k reffss ...for him its pretty good :P

Alright , then I'll do you the honour of becoming your refferal XD

Kirito89 said:

Alright , then I'll do you the honour of becoming your refferal XD

Just opened app after like at least 3 months ...got about 60 bucks reff earning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

miki said:

Just opened app after like at least 3 months ...got about 60 bucks reff earning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

just like the other referral marketing xD but most important thing it pays.

Yeah it totally pays :D that's the true